Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, Vehicle Leasing, Barrie, Ontario
Paul Sadlon Motors Leasing
What is a Lease?
A finance tool allowing a customer to pay for only the portion of the vehicle they use. The monthly payment is based on the vehicle's estimated depreciation during the lease period, plus interest on the financed amount.
Is Leasing Right for You?
Leasing is about time and usage. Some questions you may want to consider when determining if leasing is right for you:
- How long do you typically keep your vehicle?
- Do you like the peace of mind that comes with a new car warranty?
- Have you experienced negative equity when you've traded in a vehicle?
- Would you like to control your vehicle's depreciation?
- Would you like to reduce your vehicle maintenance costs by operating a new vehicle more often?
- Will your vehicle requirements change in the next few years?
- Would having options at the end of your financing agreement appeal to you?
- 36 and 48 month terms available
- 24 and 60 months terms available for select vehicles
- 20,000 km per year (low kms) and 24,000 km (standard kms) and higher (excess kms) options available
- Guranteed Asset Protection (GAP) insurance included with every lease
- Flexible payment options are available, 1st or 15th of each month
- XS Wear(TM) protection available on all cars and pick-up trucks for $850
- Dealer/factory qualified demonstrators entitled to leasing with less than 15,000 km at inception
- No security deposit required (unless stipulated on credit approval)
- Maximum leased amount is 120% of vehicle MSRP
- Fully transferable prior to lease maturity
Excess Kilometer Charges
Charge for kilometers driven beyond the lease terms - 16 cents per excess kms at lease maturity all models and terms
Charge for pre-purchased kilometers at time of delivery - 8 cents unless identified on the chart below
Calculating a Lease Payment
To prepare an accurate lease payment quote, the following information is needed:
- The factory published MSRP for the vehicle
- The number of kilometers the customer intends to drive annually
- The number of years the customer prefers to use the vehicle
- The amount of down payment the customer will provide to lower monthly payments
- The details of any vehicle being traded in with copy of ownership/registration
Get Started With My Application